In the syllabus for Subject CS1 there are several areas of assumed knowledge:
- Summarise a set of data using a table or frequency distribution and display it graphically
- Describe the location and spread of a set of data
- Calculate the skewness of a set of data
- Probability and Bayes' Theorem
- Discrete and continuous random variables
This assumed knowledge is not covered in any of the CS1 materials.
If you need a reminder of this material then there is a free chapter to download containing notes, questions and solutions.
Download CS1 Chapter 0 Assumed Knowledge.