If you are looking for some tuition to help you pass the exams then we recommend one (or more) of the following options:
- Online Classroom - in all the CT Subjects, CA1, CA2, CP3, ST2, ST5 and ST8. The Online Classroom is equivalent to a typical face-to-face tutorial run in the UK. Being online, it's an excellent choice for students without easy access to face-to-face classes.
- Live Online Tutorials - Live Online Regular or Block Tutorials are ideal if you like the discipline and motivation of a structured and timetabled course but are unable to travel to one of our face-toface courses. We aim to replicate as closely as possible what you would experience on a face-to-face tutorial – but deliver it online.
- Live Online Revision Tutorials - Online Revision Tutorials are designed to give additional practice at interpreting and answering past exam questions. They are most suitable if you have previously attended Regular or Block Tutorials (face-to-face or live online) in the relevant subject.
- Exam-skills - focuses on the skills you need to pass CA1, ST and SA Subjects. All you need is access to a computer with Broadband and speakers. You will be able to see and hear the tutor, and interact via short exercises and questions.
- Block Tutorials - if you are able to visit the UK for a few days then we recommend a Block Tutorial held between 3 and 8 weeks before the exams. View our Tuition Bulletin to see what's on offer.
Students eligible for reduced-rate subscriptions and exam fees with the IFoA please refer to the reduced-rate material details.