How to prepare

Discussion in 'SP7' started by vinusan17, Jul 19, 2016.

1. vinusan17

vinusan17 Member

Hi,

Though I have gone through the material twice I still find it difficult to answer some of the past paper questions. I have not still tried the question bank or assignments. Does anyone believe in "Exam Ready" for ST series?

Every question expects us to summarize a whole range of points. Recollecting then is a problem. It is not like you do not know. How do you go about addressing this problem?
    The exam is barely two months away anybody feels there is still time to overcome all the above issues?

Kindly Help!!!

2. bystander

bystander Member

Sounds to me you would get a lot of benefit from getting something marked. As for remembering points have you drawn up any aide memoir like acronyms of key points by topic. If you have this then in a question you select which points are relevant. Two months is plenty of time to hone your skill. And I think it is skill not knowledge you need. So start practising exam conditions and get feedback. If there is room, consider a revision cours so you can benchmark yourself and learn tips from others face on. Things may not be as dire as you fear. Stay calm and persevere

3. vinusan17

vinusan17 Member

Okay, Will try that for sure. Thank you!!!

4. Ankit shastri

Ankit shastri Member

Possible to clear it without work ex? IF yes,how much the approx needed

5. Impossible to quantify. It's easier to pass it with work experience, but possible to pass it without.

6. bystander

bystander Member

Don't get hung up on lack of practical experience. Sometimes it can be a hindrance because you can know too much. They are looking for answers from the course not practise and experience means you sometimes get carried away on depth not needed or asked for. Just keep working on your preparation. You can pass.

7. Ankit shastri

Ankit shastri Member

Thanks