Sep 2012

Discussion in 'SP7' started by ryan11, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ryan11

ryan11 Member

folks, no one is discussing about the Sep 2012 exams, the question paper is uploaded on professions site, need to know if we can start with paper discussions or we still under some time based moratorium.

2. Pede

Pede Member

3. ryan11

ryan11 Member

ST7 Sep 2012

Since the paper is now uploaded to the Professiona site, I felt the need to start the discussion and gain some benefit from experiences of the other members who wrote this exam.

My experience:

I have a smooth sailing from Q1 to Q4, then for Q5 (1),(2) and (3) were not bad, but Q5 (4) could not think of too many points.
    Q6 (1) and (2) could answer most of the points and Q6(3) struggled a bit but tried to answer based on the proposals and based on the replies to other parts of Q(6)

Q7 and Q8 are where I got stuck in Q7(2),(3), and (4) for Q7 I answered (1), (5) and (6) what I could think of in the heat of the moment, but mostly I made a mess of it.

Q (8) I could not answer most of it.

So how did the others do, any feed back, this was my first attempt at ST7 and I found it hard as I had prepared with one Accounts question in mind.

4. ryan11

ryan11 Member

can I ask, why are my threads being moved away???? while on other forums people are freely discussion the papers? Am I missing something here?

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ryan

You posted your threads in the Subject Forums (where you should post general questions on the subject) instead of the Exam Forums (where you should post comments on exam papers), so all we've done is shift them to where they should be!

Nothing more sinister, we promise!

Admin