UK Practice Module - advice needed!!

Discussion in 'General study / exams' started by laura_mils, Nov 18, 2020.

1. laura_mils

laura_mils Member

Hi
    Last week I received the UKPM notes, and also submitted my application form to sit this exam - which I planned to do at some point in December.
    I am doing PM3 (GI exam), I passed SA3 in April 2020 sitting.

I have started to read through the notes, have read through all of PM0, and half way through PM3.

IFOA have just let me know today I have until the 26th November to sit this exam, or wait until January next year, by which time I will likely have to re-study. As their system for this exam is offline between these dates

There was NO information about this on their website or on the application form I sent off last week on this, in the last few days this information has been added to their application form and website.

So I have just 7 days to finish reading this work, and go through all the flip books with the questions and answers to practice and learn for this exam.

I wont be able to get a study day in, because we are so busy at this time of year! So will just have the evening, and all weekend to study.

I wanted to ask, do you think this is do-able? or should I just wait cut my losses for now and do it in January?
    How long did it take you to prepare for this exam??

Thanks
    Laura